Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark
Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Italy > Genoa Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Italy flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Genoa, Italy

  • Mean sunlight hours in Genoa range from 3:30 each day in November to 9:46 each day in July
  • The longest day of the year is 15:21 long and the shortest day is 8:38 long.
  • The longest day is 6:42 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 2288 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 6:15 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 52.2% of daylight hours. The remaining 47.8% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 46° above the horizon at Genoa.
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
sunshine iconAverage Sunlight Hours/ Day 04:11 04:21 05:38 06:28 07:34 08:36 09:46 08:38 06:42 05:46 03:30 03:46   06:15
daylight iconAverage Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 09:14 10:22 11:50 13:25 14:45 15:27 15:08 13:59 12:27 10:53 09:33 08:53   12:00
sunny or cloudy iconSunny & (Cloudy) Daylight Hours (%) 46 (54) 43 (57) 48 (52) 49 (51) 52 (48) 56 (44) 65 (35) 63 (37) 55 (45) 54 (46) 37 (63) 43 (57)   52 (48)
sun altitude iconSun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 25.7 35 45.9 57.5 65.8 69 66 57.6 46.2 34.7 25.6 22.2   46

Genoa Sunshine & Daylight Discussion

We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.

Currently under general maintenance.

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Genoa, Italy

© 2009 - 2014 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Accommodation