| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 20 °C (68 °F).
- The average temperature in Genoa in June is warm at 20.7 °C (69.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.9 °C (75 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- In June the average daily temperature range/ variation is 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly dry with some rain. Only 53.2mm (2.1in) of H2O falls during on average 9 days.
- In June the skies in Genoa are moderately sunny with on balance a respectable 8:19 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 15:16 long and the longest day is 15:31 long with an average length of 15:27.
- There are approximately 6:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Genoa June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Genoa, Italy
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Genoa:
- Milano/ Malpensa, Italy - 135.6 kms (84.3 miles) N
- Cameri, Italy - 124.9 kms (77.6 miles) N
- Torino/ Caselle, Italy - 128.4 kms (79.8 miles) NW
- Turin, Piedmont, Italy - 117.6 kms (73.1 miles) NW
- Torino, Italy - 111.3 kms (69.2 miles) NW
- Albenga, Italy - 69.9 kms (43.4 miles) SW
- Cape Mele, Italy - 73.5 kms (45.7 miles) SW
- San Remo, Liguria, Italy - 109.4 kms (68 miles) SW
- Nice, France - 155.5 kms (96.6 miles) WSW
- Lugano, Switzerland - 177.2 kms (110.1 miles) N
- Bergamo, Italy - 155.2 kms (96.4 miles) NNE
- Milan, Italy - 120.3 kms (74.8 miles) NNE
- Ghedi, Italy - 159.6 kms (99.2 miles) NE
- Piacenza, Italy - 89.4 kms (55.6 miles) NE
- Parma, Emilia Romagna, Italy - 124.7 kms (77.5 miles) ENE
- Cisa Pass, Italy - 86.9 kms (54 miles) E
- Cimone Mountain, Italy - 150.2 kms (93.3 miles) E
- Sarzana/ Luni, Italy - 98.3 kms (61.1 miles) ESE
- Pisa, Tuscany, Italy - 148.7 kms (92.4 miles) ESE