Climate of Genoa, Italy Average Weather
- Genoa, italy, 44°24'N, 8°50'E, 3 m (10 ft)
- Genoa has a mediterranean climate that is mild with dry, hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Csa).
- The average annual temperature is 15.6 degrees Celsius (60 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1072.2 mm (42.2 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2288 hours.
- If Genoa were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Milano/ Malpensa, Italy - 135.6 kms (84.3 miles) N
- Cameri, Italy - 124.9 kms (77.6 miles) N
- Torino/ Caselle, Italy - 128.4 kms (79.8 miles) NW
- Turin, Piedmont, Italy - 117.6 kms (73.1 miles) NW
- Torino, Italy - 111.3 kms (69.2 miles) NW
- Albenga, Italy - 69.9 kms (43.4 miles) SW
- Cape Mele, Italy - 73.5 kms (45.7 miles) SW
- San Remo, Liguria, Italy - 109.4 kms (68 miles) SW
- Nice, France - 155.5 kms (96.6 miles) WSW
- Lugano, Switzerland - 177.2 kms (110.1 miles) N
- Bergamo, Italy - 155.2 kms (96.4 miles) NNE
- Milan, Italy - 120.3 kms (74.8 miles) NNE
- Ghedi, Italy - 159.6 kms (99.2 miles) NE
- Piacenza, Italy - 89.4 kms (55.6 miles) NE
- Parma, Emilia Romagna, Italy - 124.7 kms (77.5 miles) ENE
- Cisa Pass, Italy - 86.9 kms (54 miles) E
- Cimone Mountain, Italy - 150.2 kms (93.3 miles) E
- Sarzana/ Luni, Italy - 98.3 kms (61.1 miles) ESE
- Pisa, Tuscany, Italy - 148.7 kms (92.4 miles) ESE